We are delighted to launch a virtual 50/50 draw to support the club during these unprecedented times.
Tickets can be purchased for £1.50 each by clicking here (payment can be made by PayPal or by debit/credit card). The winner will receive 50% of the entry money and the other 50% (after deduction of any card handling fees) will go to the club. You can buy more than one ticket if you wish!
Tickets are not numbered as the draw is done by randomly selecting one entry using Excel. Each ticket purchased is entered separately so if you buy more than one your name will be included as many times as tickets bought!
The draw will be run as follows:
– A draw will be held every two weeks – the next one will be on Saturday 13 June 2020.
– Entries must be received by 3pm on the date of the draw. Tickets purchased after this time on the draw date will be automatically entered into the next draw.
– The winner will then be selected at random by a computer and will be announced on the Sunday after the draw date. Payment will also be sent to the winner on this date by PayPal, or a cheque can be sent if necessary.
– Draw is open to over-18s only.
– Tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
Previous Draw Winners
6 June 2020 – Dan Britten – £267.75
23 May 2020 – Bill Wilkinson – £280.50
9 May 2020 – Andrew Fenton – £281.25
18 April 2020 – Paul Williams – £282.75
11 April 2020 – Phil Fenton – £226.50