Coach details for season 2022/23 are as follows:
- Coaches will be organised by Cheryl Bradley.
- The Supporters Club aims to run a coach to as many league, FA Cup and Trophy away fixtures as possible. However, should there not be sufficient support, a trip may be cancelled.
- Those who have booked will be informed of any changes to a particular trip in good time.
- Details of times and fares for each trip can be found on matchdays at the Supporters Club HQ and on posters displayed around the ground and bars.
- They are also advertised on the SC website, on social media, the club’s weekly newsletter, in the matchday programme and over the tannoy at Twerton Park.
- They will be announced first on the coach during the preceding trip(s) and those on board will be given priority on bookings.
- We will announce during the season on a rolling monthly basis whether coaches will be running to fixtures in the next 2 months.
- The SC will continue to use coaches provided by Berkeley Coach & Travel of Paulton.
- The SC will only run large 36 or 49-seater coaches.
Pick up points
- Radstock Hotel, Odd Down (Wellsway, near Red Lion) and Twerton Park, where you can leave your car.
- For trips in the east (eg Chelmsford) we also pick up near Sainsbury’s in Bath city centre, on London Road (Balustrade bus stop) and Corsham (Two Pigs bus stop).
- For trips in the north we can pick up at Saltford (Ellsbridge House bus stop, just before Keynsham by pass) and Longwell Green (cinema complex on Avon Ring Road).
- It may be possible to pickup at other points on the route. Please contact Cheryl Bradley to request this.
- The price remains the same, wherever you are picked up. We can drop you in the city centre on the return to Bath from the east.
- Seats can be booked on the SC website at – https://bathcityfcsc.com/upcoming-trips/ by contacting Cheryl Bradley at email@example.com or 07751 405439 (after 6pm weekdays, or by text message).
- A minimum of [tbc] bookings is required.
- A decision will be made seven days prior to the fixture if a coach is to run so bookings should be made by then if at all possible.
- The Supporters Club will subsidise each coach to a league fixture by up to £150, an increase of £50 from previous seasons.
- The fares for all trips (league & FA Cup/Trophy) will be announced on the website as soon as they have been confirmed by the committee.
- Fares will be collected on the coach on the day of the trip and can be paid by cash or card.
- The fares quoted are for members of the Supporters Club. Non members will be charged extra, as advertised.
- To renew your membership subscription, please visit https://membermojo.co.uk/bathcityfcsc . You can also join by contacting Alison Gibbons at home matches or you can pay on the coach. Forms are available at the SC HQ on matchdays and can be downloaded from the SC website.
- The fares for the SC coaches are based on the average number who travelled to league fixtures for the previous season. For 2022/23 the figure is 26.
- Coach fares will be set based on a price band for each trip. The bandings will be confirmed in due course.
- There will not be separate fares for adults and concessions.
- Those under the age of 18 who are accompanied by an adult will be charged 50% of the concession fare (rounded up to the nearest pound).
- Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Those wishing to travel one way, either to or from the match, must contact Cheryl Bradley in advance on the understanding that priority will be given to those travelling both ways. Single journeys will be 50% of the return fare.
- On the outward journey the popular 50/50 raffle with up to 3 cash prizes is held.
- Apart from local trips, we usually have at least a 15 minute service stop on the outward and return journeys.
- We will aim to arrive at the ground at approximately 1.30 p.m. for Saturday and 6.45 p.m. for evening matches.
- We will start the return journey at 5.15 pm (evening kick offs – straight after the match).
Other coach rules:
Passengers are requested to wear face coverings at all times except while eating and drinking.
No smoking (including e-cigarettes) or alcohol on board. Anyone boarding the coach in a drunken state may not be allowed to travel.
Please show consideration to other passengers at all times.
Passengers should remain seated except on the motorway and are legally required to wear seatbelts. Allowances will be made for passengers needing to use the toilet and the coach organiser to liaise with the driver and make announcements.
If the match is in doubt due to poor weather, please contact Cheryl Bradley or check the club’s social media feeds.
If you have booked and then find you cannot go, please contact Cheryl Bradley, as this may enable someone else to take your place.