Coach details for season 2021/22 are as follows:
- Coaches will be organised by Cheryl Bradley.
- The Supporters Club aims to run a coach to as many league, FA Cup and Trophy away fixtures as possible. However, should there not be sufficient support, a trip may be cancelled.
- Coaches will run to as many fixtures as possible except those where the committee feels they are are unlikely to attract the minimum of bookings. However this may be reviewed later in the season.
- Independent transport is hoped to be organised to those five clubs and to any of the others where the minimum number of bookings is not reached, however please note that this will not be run by the Supporters Club.
- Those who have booked will be informed of any changes to a particular trip in good time.
- Details of times and fares for each trip can be found on matchdays at the Supporters Club HQ and on posters displayed around the ground and bars.
- They are also advertised on the SC website, on social media, the club’s weekly newsletter, in the matchday programme, over the tannoy and in the Bath Chronicle.
- They will be announced first on the coach during the preceding trip(s) and those on board will be given priority on bookings.
- The SC will continue to use coaches provided by Berkeley Coach & Travel of Paulton.
- The SC will only run large 36 or 49-seater coaches.
Pick up points
- Radstock Hotel, Odd Down (Wellsway, near Red Lion) and Twerton Park, where you can leave your car.
- For trips in the east (eg Chelmsford) we also pick up on London Road (Balustrade bus stop) and Corsham (Two Pigs bus stop).
- For trips in the north we can pick up at Saltford (Ellsbridge House bus stop, just before Keynsham by pass) and Longwell Green (cinema complex on Avon Ring Road).
- The price remains the same, wherever you are picked up. We can drop you in the city centre on the return to Bath from the east.
- Seats can be booked on the SC website at – https://bathcityfcsc.com/upcoming-trips/ by contacting Cheryl Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07751 405439 (after 6pm weekdays, or by text message).
- A minimum of TBC bookings is required.
- A decision will be made seven days prior to the fixture if a coach is to run so bookings should be made by then if at all possible.
- The Supporters Club will confirm any subsidies for the trips to league fixtures in due course.
- The fares for the league fixtures will be announced on the website as soon as they have been confirmed by the committee.
- The fares quoted are for members of the Supporters Club. Non members will be charged extra, as advertised.
- To your membership subscription, please visit https://membermojo.co.uk/bathcityfcsc . You can also join by contacting Alison Gibbons at home matches or you can pay on the coach. Forms are available at the SC HQ on matchdays and can be downloaded from the SC website.
- A sliding scale of lower fares may apply if enough passengers travel, at the discretion of the SC Committee – the more who travel the lower the fare.
- The fares for the SC coaches are based on the average number who travelled to league fixtures for the previous season. For 2021/22 the figure is TBC.
- The SC does not advertise in advance what the sliding scale fare will be. While it is accepted that this may encourage more to travel, the problem could arise that supporters may be asked to pay more than they expected on the day if some who had booked did not turn up.
- There will be separate fares for adults and concessions, with a difference of £2, based on an average of TBC travelling. ‘Concessions’ will include senior citizens aged 65+ and those receiving full time education (children & students)
- Those under the age of 18 who are accompanied by an adult will be charged 50% of the concession fare (rounded up to the nearest pound).
- Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Those wishing to travel one way, either to or from the match, must contact Cheryl Bradley in advance on the understanding that priority will be given to those travelling both ways. Single journeys will be 50% of the return fare.
- Fares for Cup and Trophy trips will be fixed by the Supporters Club committee once details of the draw are announced.
- On the outward journey the popular 50/50 raffle with up to 3 cash prizes is held.
- Apart from local trips, we usually have at least a 15 minute service stop on the outward and return journeys.
- We will aim to arrive at the ground at approximately 1.30 p.m. for Saturday and 6.45 p.m. for evening matches.
- We will start the return journey at 5.15 pm (evening kick offs – straight after the match).
Other coach rules:
No smoking (including e-cigarettes) or alcohol on board. Anyone boarding the coach in a drunken state may not be allowed to travel.
Please show consideration to other passengers at all times.
Passengers should remain seated except on the motorway and are legally required to wear seatbelts. Allowances will be made for passengers needing to use the toilet and the coach organiser to liaise with the driver and make announcements.
If the match is in doubt due to poor weather, please contact Cheryl Bradley or check the club’s social media feeds.
If you have booked and then find you cannot go, please contact Cheryl Bradley, as this may enable someone else to take your place.
Passengers are requested to wear face coverings at all times except while eating and drinking.